1. Please sign a written request stating your demand to renounce the Lebanese citizenship:
2. The original Lebanese Passport with two copies of pages 1 to 6.
3. Fee: You can Click here to see the Updated Fees List
A Money order is payable to the Consulate General of Lebanon, Los Angeles.
4. A letter from the U.S. authorities stating the reason of the request of renunciation of the applicant’s Lebanese citizenship.
5. A Stamped and certified self-addressed return envelop.
6. Full address and telephone number.
N.B.: In case of Renunciation of the Lebanese Nationality by decree signed by H.E. the President of Lebanon, the only way to recover the Lebanese Nationality of Origin will be by residing for good in Lebanon.
Ms. Rowaida Bourji
(213) 243-0999 ext 16